Monday, November 3, 2014

kelly family

I love the Kelly family!

They are my friends, they are basically my family, and they are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet in your life! Even little Clara, who was not feeling well at all that day and is usually a high energy little thing, was still sweet as could be! Poor baby girl....

The Kelly's were also the very first family I took family photos of, back when I was just starting to study photography in college! They were so nice and encouraging back then, boosting me up even when I hardly knew how to shoot family photos. :) But it was super fun then, and super fun now! I am so happy I got to spend some time with them taking their family photos this year. It was a very special experience when I got to go with their family to visit their son Miles's grave. He is the sweetest boy! And it was such a special and spiritual experience for me to witness this sweet family visiting their son and their brother. Families are forever! The spirit truly testified that to me that day.

I love this family and how we tied in some of Andrae's family roots into the photos by shooting at some special places that mean a lot to their family. This is one of my very favorite family sessions to date! Enjoy! And feel free to check out this family photo session on Andrae's blog here.














Please remember that all photos belong to me. Do not use, print, claim or otherwise any of my photos without my written permission. Thank you.

xo- Alex Hawker Photography

No comments: