Monday, May 18, 2009

just closed

just want you all to know that plain jayne diaries has been closed. i will continue to keep that blog, but you will not be able to view it unless i have your email address and can add you to the reader list. also, the same may soon come for plain jayne photography, we'll see.

please reply with your email to this post or send it to: alexandriaegbert@gmail.com if you would like me to add you to my reader list. i just feel it is safer this way.

as always,
xoxo

alex

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Alex! Please add us: jaredandmelody@gmail.com

hmmm said...

oooo. pick me.

geriegbert@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Alex...this is Mrs. Scott...I hope you don't mind that I read your blog and your photo blogs...I found it through Geri's and check it when I go to hers. I've so enjoyed keeping contact with old students this way and find that I can see what is going on in their lives. If you don't mind adding me to the reader list my e-mail is greatscott_23@yahoo.com

P.S. I love looking at the photos that you and Geri are taking. I want to hire you both someday!

Unknown said...

alicia at livinginmotionaz dot com

Thanks!