Thursday, May 28, 2009

ashley. {teacher portraits}

i had so much fun shooting these portraits today.
this was a long awaited portrait session for me.
i have been looking forward to it for quite some time now.

and today it came.

school's almost out.
it's time to document the year.

and isn't she captivating?
i sure think so.

cap⋅ti⋅vate

–verb (used with object), -vat⋅ed, -vat⋅ing.
1. to attract and hold the attention or interest of, as by beauty or excellence; enchant
according to dictionary.com

enjoy.



{ p.s. }
dear mrs. ashley,
sometimes i wish you were my teacher.

xoxo
plain jayne

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! Your pictures are always amazing.

Austin & Aubree Egbert said...

Oh my goodness.. that is SO cute!! Ashley looks SO cute!! you are such a good photographer! ha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Breezie said...

Alex, you are amazing! How creative are these?! As a future teacher, I love them... :)

Nando said...

wow, I just loved this pictures! all of them.
But this one with the apple, wow
amazing job
:)