Wednesday, November 12, 2008

some portraits

I just had a couple portraits I thought you might be interested in seeing.

I had so much fun with these shots of Shawni. This shot is just a preview of things to come. I call this "Street Performer." Her music sounds as beautiful as she looks. You'll have to hear her play sometime.


I took this shot this summer, but I swear I will never get enough of it! Paisley is my cousin's beautiful baby and she was so fun to shoot. I love this shot, she is so adorable!


Mr. Furness and the future Mrs. Furness holding hands in Salt Lake City.


This shot was taken this summer, but it is just so beautiful I had to post it. Plus, Miss Ashley is on my mind a lot lately with her wedding and everything, so since she's been on my mind she also makes it on my blog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex those are so cute! You're so talented, i love it!