Saturday, November 8, 2008

e t c .

I have been incredibly busy lately compiling a book I entitled "etc." I took all but three of the shots in the book, two of which I am modeling for and one incredible shot by my sister. All of the shots posted below were taken by me. It has been an extremely enjoyable and rewarding project. I have posted a few of the spreads below. I know they are kind of small files, but I think you can still see them.

Enjoy!

Plain Jayne


This is the page about attitude. The text says "Attitude is everything" and "live life one day at a time...live, love, laugh...be strong...be you...breathe"

These shots were taken of my sister Hannah at my parents home, summer 2008.


This is a photo I took of my sister and her fiance outside of a cafe in Salt Lake City, October 2008. I love her big smile and the way he adores her. Very lovely shot. The text says "madly deeply in love."


This is a shot of my sister Hailey barrel racing on her horse Ginny. It was taken in Leadore, Idaho, May 2008. The background shot was taken at Bannack Ghost Town, October 2008. The text says "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau"


These photos were taken at two different times. The shot on the left is of my cousin's baby. She is so adorable, as you can see, and so enjoyable to photograph! That's the biggest smile I've ever seen! The text says "laughter makes us approachable. - Gary K. Palmer" The shot on the right is of my sister pushing five little girls on a merry-go-round at the park. The text above the photograph says "The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself. - Benjamin Franklin" The text on the photo says "happiness" and "play"


Finally, this is my music page. I am so excited about these shots. I saw Joshua Radin in concert and I took a ton of shots. The one on the left is of his guitar case with a drum in the background. The one on the left is of Joshua Radin playing his guitar. Shots were taken in Pocatello, Idaho, October 2008.

3 comments:

hmmm said...

yay!
i laaaaaaaaalove it!
(i sang that to you by the way.)

ummmmm, i want to take pictures of people that love each other too. do you think i could borrow Ash + Jordy for a minute one day?

hmmm said...

[ps] i'm so pumped i get to be the first to comment on Plain Jayne Photography blog.
ha!
i am soooooo cool.

(love the name)

Anonymous said...

Wow Alex you are so talented! Looks like your doing well!