Friday, September 19, 2014

mini sessions!!!

Have you heard the good news?
Alex Hawker Photography is now offering mini sessions
for one day only this fall!


What is a mini session?
A mini session is a 30 minute photo session for a small group of people. Can be families, couples, seniors, future missionaries, children, etc. Cost is $100, due at beginning of session, and you will receive approximately 15 edited images within 2 weeks after session. It is a great deal! And a great way to get a few professional shots, if that's all you need.

When will the mini sessions be happening?

Saturday, October 18th
Location is in Idaho Falls (I will give you directions upon booking)

Sessions are 30 minutes long, available at the following times:

9:00 am
9:45 am
10:30 am

4:00 pm
4:45 pm

How can I schedule my mini session?

Sessions can be booked by emailing me at alexandriahawker@gmail.com or by texting me at 208-680-1539. Any questions you have may be directed to me this way as well.

If a mini session is not your thing, and you would like to schedule a regular session with me, you can contact me this way as well! Let me take your photos!

Schedule soon, as the mini sessions will fill fast! 
Sessions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
I look forward to working with you!

xo
-Alex Hawker Photography

No comments: